TERMS & CONDITIONS
By registering an account, accessing or installing the casino software, the Player agrees to have fully read and understood the below ‘rules and regulations’ and so agrees to be bound by them. In the event of any disputes, all decisions made by the casino will be final. We strongly recommend to read, print or save casino terms and conditions before creating an account.
General Rules and Regulations:
- Spinfinity is operated and owned by ESG N.V. and is licensed by the Government of Curacao. Company Reg. Number : 143733 - 9 Abraham de Veerstraat, Willemstad Curacao
- In order to register an account and play, the Player must be at least 21 years of age or has reached the legal age of maturity in their jurisdiction, whichever is greater.
- Spinfinity is intended for Players who are not prohibited from Internet gambling by the laws of their jurisdiction. Casino cannot take responsibility for reviewing the legality of online gambling for each jurisdiction on an ongoing basis. Therefore, the Player accepts responsibility for determining if participation in the Casino is permitted and is liable for any consequences that may transpire.
- Spinfinity uses high software security systems so Players personal identity and details of the accounts will remain confidential.
- The Player understands there is a risk of losing money. There is no obligation to make Real Money purchase, the Player can play without real money by accessing the Casino Fun Mode software.
- Spinfinity cannot accept Real Money wagers from the legal jurisdictions of Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Costa Rica, Croatia, Curacao, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, French Guyana, Germany, Greece, Guadeloupe, Holland, Hungary, Iceland, Iran, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Martinique, Mayotte, Netherlands, Nigeria North Korea, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Reunion, Romania, Russia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, The United Kingdom (inclusive of Northern Ireland, Channel Islands and Isle of Man) and Vietnam.
- Commercial use of Spinfinity properties is strictly forbidden. The Player will play only for personal and non-professional purposes. Should the Player give access to their account, share or lose their user ID and / or password the Casino will not be held liable for any claims that may result from, or regarding that account. Any use of the software application through the Players account is the sole responsibility of the Player.
- The Spinfinity properties and its Casino Software are protected under applicable copyright laws. This includes all branding, text, images, videos, sounds and animations. Copying, redistribution or publication is strictly prohibited.
- Employees of the Company and members of their immediate families as well as its licensees, distributors, affiliates are not eligible to register or play real money games. Any accounts registered by any ineligible person shall be discontinued and any remaining balance removed.
- The Player is fully aware of the fact that there is the risk of losing money through the use of this software. The Player hereby accepts that Spinfinity reserves its right to limit and/or refuse the Player's wagers. In the event of any dispute regarding a wager or winnings, the decision of Spinfinity shall be final and binding.
- All Players are fully responsible for any applicable taxes on any winnings or prizes collected from Spinfinity.
- Spinfinity operates in USD & CAD only*, in events of currency conversion or international fee charges incur on deposits or withdrawals the Player is fully responsible to cover this cost.
*Spinfinity no longer accepts new account registrations from the legal jurisdictions of Australia
- Only one active account per household, computer, IP address or business address is allowed. If there is more than one account all winnings will be void and accounts disabled.
- Before any withdrawal request can be processed the Player is required to make at least one successful deposit and present their identification documents (copy of government ID, proof of address, copies of any cards used). Manipulating, falsifying, altering or failure to provide verification documents within a reasonable time will lead to account deactivation and voiding of winnings.
- Maximum withdrawal amount is set at $4000 a week. If Player accumulates higher balance than maximum weekly limit the remaining balance will be paid in weekly instalments. In the case of network progressive jackpots, they will not be held to these limits. However maximum payouts will be dictated by the limits set by our payment processing partners and are not within our control.
- Any withdrawals will always be sent back to the processor by which deposits were made from whenever possible. The Casino reserve the right to decide via which payout option withdrawals will be paid to the Player.
- In the case where a player does not wager their deposit at least once before requesting a withdrawal, an administration fee of 25% will be deducted.
- If the Player account is inactive for over 180 days, Casino has the right to reduce playable balance. Should you wish to reinstate the balance please contact customer support team.
- Unless stated otherwise the maximum win from any single spin is a multiple of 50,000 times your bet per line. This includes any free spins or other features derived from a single spin.
- The Casino reserves the right to suspend / disable Player account if there is any indication of casino policy breach. Any balance remaining on the account at the time of such cancellation may be credited back, however The Casino reserve the right to void any winnings and confiscate any balance from the Casino account if any of the below scenario occur:
- If the name on the Casino account does not match the name associated with the payment method used for a deposit (e.g. Credit card(s));
- If there is evidence to suggest that there is more than one active account for the Casino;
- If you provide incorrect, incomplete or misleading registration, account or identification details;
- If you are not of legal age stated in clause 2 of General Rules & Regulations;
- If you reside in a jurisdiction where participation in the internet gambling is prohibited by law;
- If you have allowed or permitted (purposely or not) someone else to play on your Casino account;
- If you participate in any fraudulent activity such as any type of collusion with other players, creating more than one account, providing forged documents;
- If you are found cheating or if it is determined by the Casino that there is an involvement of a system (including machines, computers, software or other automated systems) designed specifically to defeat the Casino;
- If there is an involvement in activities that give the player a clearly unfair advantage while playing with the bonus. Such activities include, but are not limited to: delaying game rounds in any game, including free spins and bonus features, to a later time when you have no wagering requirements, leaving large bets on the table, for example in blackjack, and returning to the game after bonus wagering has been completed, playing games with bonus money to build up in-game value, lose the bonus funds, and then cash out on the built-up value during real-money play, using strategies that take advantage of any software bug or failure. Each account is entitled to maximum 3 consecutive free non deposit bonuses (free spins/ cash back etc.) in-between deposits, unless authorized by casino. Should there be more than 3 free non deposits bonuses redeemed in a row, any winnings from free bonus will be considered void;
- If the Casino should become aware that there is any other fraudulent activity reported by other iGaming providers, processors or software providers Casino work with;
- If there is any transaction being reversed or charged back on any casino account;
Bonuses may be refused if abuse of promotions is considered. All withdrawals will be audited and refused where there is indication of bonus abuse.
Bonus Terms & Conditions
When participating in any bonus promotional offers (free chips / deposit matches / comp points / cashback / manager bonuses etc.) the Player is responsible to check and understand bonus rules. By redeeming any bonus the Player agrees to the below general bonus terms.
- All casino bonuses are subject to wagering requirement. The deposit and bonus needs to be wagered X amount of times before any payout is permitted. All bonuses are non-cashable. Prior to requesting a withdrawal ensure that you have enough funds available. The bonus amount will be deducted automatically at the point of requesting a withdrawal.
- As of fair gaming importance, there is a limit on maximum bet size allowed to be placed during the playthrough of any promotion bonuses (including cashback offers). $10 is the maximum bet amount permitted unless specifically stated otherwise. Betting above $10 during an active playthrough will result in any winnings voided.
- Wagering needs to be completed on specific game selection. Any wagers made on excluded games from the wagering while using the bonus will be considered void. Player must be aware of bonus terms when claiming any promotional offers.
- Each game may contribute differently for the bonus wagers. The Player can check the contribution table in the cashier section of their account after redeeming a bonus for details.
- No bonus is automatically added to player account by the casino. If the Player wishes to claim promotional bonus then the coupon code needs to be redeemed before a deposit is made.
- Only one free bonus is allowed prior to first deposit. If there is more than one bonus claimed without making a deposit any winnings will be considered void.
- While claiming a bonus any wagers are made from player cash balance first then the bonus funds.
- Any winnings from feature guarantee games / comp points / slots tournaments / Progressive Jackpot Games or any other events are subject to the bonus terms used when win was accumulated.
- Casino sends promotional offers using various media, only original recipient of the offer is eligible to use it.
- There is a maximum cash out limit on all non-deposit bonus offers. Any bonus claimed prior the first deposit or free spin offers will be subject to a $200 max cash out restriction. Any other free bonuses claimed after initial deposit is made are subject to 10 x max cash out ($50 bonus = $500 max cash out). These rules apply to any non-deposit bonus unless stated otherwise.
- All free no–deposit bonuses have a time frame of 30 days unless stated otherwise. If the terms of the bonus are not fulfilled in that timeframe any remaining balance will be removed.
- All Network Progressive games are excluded from any non-deposit coupons (sign up / free spins / cashback etc.)
- Cashback bonuses are based on each clean deposit transaction. Player can only be credited for a transaction made in the previous 24 hours. Player may not be eligible for this promotion if 3 or more non-deposit bonuses have been credited since the last deposit was made or the last transaction on the account was a successful withdrawal. 10x Maximum Cashout restriction applies.
- Player is eligible for one free bonus before initial deposit is made, if there is a win accumulated and payout requested single deposit is required in order to validate the account and proceed with the request.
- Certain countries are excluded from first deposit Welcome Offer and non-deposit bonus offers (Albania, Argentina, Armenia, Azerbaijan , Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brazil, Brunei, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Finland, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Estonia, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Italy, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia , Lithuania, Mauritius, Macedonia, Malaysia, Mexico, Moldova, Montenegro, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Pakistan, Portugal, Philippines, Poland, Saudi Arabia Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Switzerland, Tajikistan, Thailand, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, Uzbekistan and Venezuela.
- There is no maximum cash out limit on any deposit bonus offers (including first deposit Welcome Offer) unless stated otherwise.
- Any winnings accumulated on Slots Tournaments on accounts with no deposit made, need to be wagered fifty times before cash out is permitted.
- Bonuses may be refused if abuse of promotions is suspected. All withdrawals will be audited and refused where there is suspected fraud / abuse or at the casino management's discretion.
- Before claiming any promotion offer the Player needs to make sure their account details (name / address / email / phone number) are accurate. Should any of the personal account details be different the account may be suspended and any balance removed.
- All casino promotional offers are subject to status, should you require more information contact customer support or check the web site / casino lobby for further details.
- Casino has the right to change / amend / discontinue any promotion or terms of offers without a notice. It is Player responsibility to review the Terms and Conditions periodically and check rules in promotional emails.
- By redeeming and playing with any casino promotion offers the Player is agreeing to the terms and conditions listed above as well as specific bonus terms of received offer. The Player is not required to use bonuses and shouldn’t do so if terms and conditions are not fully understood.
- If the bonus was claimed in error the Player can remove the bonus code via cashier section of the account or contact customer support team.
- Bonus codes can only be applied one at a time.
- The casino operates on eastern standard time (EST) for all bonuses to ensure consistency for all players world wide.
- Playable balance must be below $1 before a bonus or deposit is applied to the account. Otherwise this may affect withdrawals or maximum cashout restrictions.
- Whilst there is a pending withdrawal on the casino account free bonuses will not be applied to the account.
- Live dealer games are provided by Visionary iGaming software. All tables can only be accessed by real cash transfer available on players account. General bonus terms and conditions will apply to any cash balance accumulated from using promotional bonus offers (e.g. cashback, deposit match etc...). Comp points cannot be accumulated while playing live dealer games. All bets made on live dealer games does not contribute towards wagering requirement.
Spinfinity reserve the right to amend / change add or remove any of the above terms whenever required. We recommend saving the copy of this page or print it off and store in safe place.